OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE BASE SERVICES
Wergeland Base AS, extensive base on Norway's west coast.
There are no limits to what equipment we can handle, we have large areas for storage, technical services, NDT, inspections of chain and anchor.
We operate efficiently with good planning and execution of the work. We have good quay capacity with good depth for most operations related to offshore activity. The base has extensive experience with heavier lifting operations and protracted projects. We have been the supply base for a number of offshore customers who have stayed with us in anticipation of new assignments as well as quay space for upgrading and maintenance of platforms.
Good availability and capacity for:
- Anchor and chain handling and storage
- Large loading and unloading operations
- Cargo handling
- Reception of hazardous waste
- Storage of goods and equipment for offshore use
- Steel, plates, pipes and welding
- Repair of machines and equipment
- Rough anchor Chain (76mm-130mm)
- Anchors from 12t-40t
- Wire and fiber spooling
- Wirestretch up to 300 tons
- Offshore equipment
- Crawler crane (280 t)
- Transport wagon (320 t)
- Mobile crane (50 t)
- Semi Trucks
- Transport vehicles
- Wheel loader
- Small and big forklifts
- Terminal Tractor
Our Quay Facility
Click on the link to see an overview of our quays.